Friday, April 1, 2011

why can't we have these?!



Yoplait Yogurt.

I just do not understand why we don’t have this yogurt in Canada. It is delicious, it may in fact be the most delicious yogurt I have ever eaten. What did Canada do to deserve this kind of mistreatment? You can buy this yogurt in St. Lucia, even though I’m pretty sure Lucians don’t even eat yogurt!



Fanta.

Fanta! Why why why why. How come we get all of these shitty variations of Fanta, but not the real deal? Every time I see that friggin’ tangerine Fanta, my heart sails, and then falls as I realize I have been duped. Now, it’s not impossible to get Fanta, but I have to go all the way to a random foreign food store in REGINA to get it!





Paprika Pringles.

Paprika Pringles. They are so yum yum in my tum. We get nast chip flavors like onion rings and ketchup (together!), but we can’t have some Paprika Pringles?!?!  If you are ever in Europe it would be greatly appreciated if you could bring some of those bad boys back for me.

2 comments:

  1. YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM!!!!!! Is it possible to get homesick for somewhere that is not your home?! Let's go back to St Lucia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps! you used to be able to get fanta at that weird celtic store on broadway! I don't know if you still can or not...

    ReplyDelete