Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ode to a ginger.


In honor of my favourite ginger making the cover of British GQ I decided it was high time for the follow-up post on redheads. I have recently come to realize that I have a huge thing for gingers, and I'm not really sure why. If I were ever to have children with one, I'm pretty sure my genes would dominate. Although it is possible to be redheaded and black... But that's besides the point. This is an ode to all the beautiful gingers of the world, I'm sorry not everyone appreciates your beauty like I do.


Prince Harry
You have had some questionable behaviour in the past, but I've always thought you were the better looking brother. Call me when you're ready to settle down. 



Rupert Grint
You are a babe. You have only gotten hotter as the movies have progressed. In the Deathly Hallows your arms were looking fantastic. Hermione is a lucky woman.


Shaun White 
I actually watched the Vancouver Olympics, mostly to stare at you. Your hair is a beautiful thing, and though you are on the short side, I will forgive this because you are an Olympian.


Dr. Owen Hunt
Hot ginger doctor, who is Scottish in real life? Hawt Damn. Also, your secret make-out spot is among the best I have ever seen.



Mr. Bingley
Not only are you adorable, but incredibly wealthy. Just lovely.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE!!! Check out this photo. They're twins. Mmmmmm. I JJ'd everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.overyourhead.co.uk/2003_05_01_archive.html <- Def forgot to add the link. Mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. not so sure how i feel about those gingers. hot ginger from the library; however, is another store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Bingley isn't a real red head, he's blonde, and out all of them i think Prince Harry is the cutest

    ReplyDelete