Saturday, April 16, 2011

i'm not jealous.


You're right, I did just want a reason to post another 
picture of him... Like I needed one...Is that a guitar? Fuck.
I hate those people who have everything going for them. The ones who were just born perfect. You know those people, they’re gorgeous, brilliant, and way too fucking talented. If you don’t know one, you will someday. And you first reaction will be Hey! Fuck you! But on top of everything they’re actually the nicest person ever, and all you can think is Hey! I want to BE you! I mean you’ve got to be kidding me, you look like you just stepped out of the pages of GQ, you’re in law AND you play guitar? What’s next, you’re mad hung? Who am I kidding, of course you are.  You look like Alessandra Ambrosio, you were just accepted into medicine AND you have awesome taste in music? Go die! Share some of that shit with the rest of the world! Now I know you’re thinking everyone has something going for them, right? True-- but some people just got a little more than their share! Ryan Gosling, I’m looking at you here. I mean really, Mickey Mouse Club, good looks, carpentry, piano playing, singing AND being an award winning actor? You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment