Saturday, April 2, 2011

whatever, everyone rags on jesus.

I have a new dream boyfriend. It's Chad VanGaalen. I just saw him in concert, at Christ Church for vivefest. It was awesome. Zombifyus opened and they killed it. Chad was also fantastic. He was performing songs from his soon-to-be released album Diaper Island. I've got a bit of a crush.  In between songs he joked around, I thought he was pretty charming. Also, I'm gonna throw this out there, he's pretty much a babe from the side. I guess the music was alright too. Kidding, I loved it.


On a side note, one of his guitar players felt the need to do the behind-the-head arm stretch. Uncalled for dude! A guitar, beard, and the behind-the-head arm stretch? What's a girl to do? xx 


Here's a link to some highlights!

2 comments:

  1. that's just not fair at all... such a combination of panty snatchers.

    ReplyDelete