Thursday, October 6, 2011

you smell like someone i used to know.

Everyday I have to sit through a 50 minute class, beside a boy who smells like a boy that I once kissed. The boy I once kissed was no one special. It was only one time. But this boy is constantly resurrecting that night. Speak of the devil. He just walked in right now. Sat down. Right beside me. Don't worry, I dimmed the screen way down, and turned it. I'm so covert. But really. It drives me nuts. It's the weirdest feeling. Sort of like deja vu. It makes your mind start racing. And maybe your heart a little bit too. Most of all it makes it really hard to concentrate. I didn't sign up for that shit! I signed up for... Philosophy of Sex...  Maybe the whole situation is bad news. It's not just smells though. I've been having odd instances of taste deja vu. My first good kiss tasted like beer, and somehow I've come to associate the two with one another. That can't be good. And the other day, I had a lemon square that tasted like someone. But, I'm not sure who. I guess it's a gustatory mystery for the time being. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment