Thursday, October 27, 2011

to shave or not to shave.

no way josé

I'm never going to shave my legs again. Every time I do, things don't go my way.  Picture this. I'm going out for the night, I think the evening might carry the potential for a new or pre-existening someone. So I'm like "meh, why not, I'll shave my legs." Get all pretty. Do my makeup real nice. Go out, and there are no hotties to be found. I meet no one. I see no one. And then I'm always pissed that went to all the trouble of shaving, without being rewarded for my effort. BUT SOMEHOW, every time I think "it'll be a slow night, I don't need to shave or wax or pluck", all the hotties magically turn up! I'm running into everyone I've ever met, and every babe in the 306. I'm starting to think that shaving my legs might be bad luck. I might have to start an experiment, run the numbers, find some statistics. Until then I guess I'll just continue to use this handy dandy tool. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment