Wednesday, September 28, 2011

an ode to chest hair.




Men: Keep it. Leave it. Don't wax it. Don't shave it. No depilatories. Ok, I know you don't even know what those are. BUT SERIOUSLY. Your man fur is fantastic. It is nice to stroke. You should embrace it. It is the essence of man. Okay, okay, I know I'm getting carried away, but I am concerned about the current state of affairs surrounding mens grooming. It has gone too far. Fight back I say! Retaliate!. Bear your manly chest hair proudly, like these hunks I have included gratuitously. 


Penn is really rocking great casual chest hair here. Shame they make him shave it all off, just because television networks insist on having men play boys.


Jeremy on the other hand is all man. He knows his secret weapon is only two popped buttons away. I didn't even think he was hot until I found this. Now I have no choice.



See how soulful Zach looks? Ladies, don't you just want to lay in bed and stroke his chest, while he reads you Whitman or something?


See boys, chest hair gets you two hot bitches with tits poppin'! Does it get better than that?


Ladies: Agree or disagree? Are you with me, or are you with me? xx



1 comment:

  1. I love your Odes.

    I think Chest hair can be a good thing... but only when it's a) not in the shape a penis (Austin Powers style) and b) not accompanied by back hair.

    Fuck I love Penn Badgely.

    ReplyDelete