Thursday, June 9, 2011

an ode to best friends.

It is one of the blessings of old friends,
that you can afford to be stupid with them.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Here's to my best friends. The one's who are always there. Who endure my crazy rantings, breakdowns, fits and various other hysterics. Who talk me down when I get ridiculous, and talk me up when I get down. Who can gossip until the sun comes up, and still have things to say. To late night dance parties, coffee, thievery, night patrolling and other shenanigans. To countless shopping trips, road trips, and hopefully, eurotrips. Honest to God I would be lost without you. And to my oldest best friend, on her 21st birthday, I hope we have many more adventures to come. You're the ying to my yang, the mac to my cheese, the peanut butter to my jelly. xx




Here's the chart, but seriously, chicks before dicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment